- Future talent pool: Quiz competition help to identify young geniuses. It brings out the best in students. There are various exams conducted on various subjects like Science, Mathematics, English, General Knowledge and Computers that help students to solve complex problems in no time. It is not just an exam; its objective is to provide a competitive platform to students, thus creating a talent pool for future. Testing causes students to learn more from the next study episode. Essentially it reduces forgetting which makes the next related study area more productive. Students do not have to wonder if their answer is correct or not as they answer a question, the quiz programs tells the student. Students get immediate reaction to their answer; they do not have to wait until the next class which may be 24 hours, 48 hours or more away.
- Provides a big platform: Vidwath, has conducted various educational software for students from class 1 to 10th Karnataka State Board & CBSE Board.
- Build confidence in the student: Vidwath motivate students to aspire and strive for better and emerge out to be the best. A student holding a rank in an Olympiad develops a sense of confidence.
- Improvement in class results: Quiz competitions helps in improving student routine class result. Quiz improve their conceptual understanding and enables students to grasp tricky concepts.
- Gain additional knowledge: Quiz test gives a chance to students to sharpen their skills. They tackle a number of problems at a level they are not likely to encounter in their classrooms. Students gain additional knowledge and get an early exposure to competition and learning. They learn to confidently write answers. These competitions sharpen the minds of the youth.
- Improves reasoning ability: These exams help students to cultivate analytical thinking which is useful in any examination. Vidwath not only improve the logical thinking and help in brainstorming but also enhance the analytical and reasoning ability, problem-solving skills, and confidence. Overall, it helps in the development of a child at a young stage. . Frequent testing encourages students to study. Having frequent quizzes and tests motivates study and reduces procrastination.
Above all, participating in Vidwath Quiz competition and representing one’s state or country at national and international level gives the satisfaction and pleasure to the students which itself is the best reward for them.